Morning and afternoon surgeries are by appointment only. Please ring for an urgent or routine appointment using the following guidelines:
- Please make a separate appointment for each person to be seen.
- For all on-going and non-urgent problems, usually with the doctor of your choice, please book in advance by phone after 10am. We can only book appointments with GP's two weeks in advance.
- Urgent GP appointments are given to patients who must be seen that day. The doctor of your choice cannot be guaranteed. A doctor will phone patients requesting emergency appointments and allocate as appropriate Please contact on the day they are required, before 9.30am. There is a limited amount of urgent GP appointments released each day.
- Requests for GP telephone ring backs can be made before 930am each morning. Please tell the receptionist that you consider the problem to be an urgent/ emergency so that the doctor can be informed. Receptionists have been asked by the GP's to get information regarding your concern. There are limited requests for GP call backs released each morning.
- Occasionally it may be more appropriate for you to ring 999 for an ambulance directly (eg severe chest pains) and this may be advised.
If you cannot attend for your appointments please let us know as soon as possible so that the cancellation may be offered to another patient whose need may be urgent.
Please use our self - service check-in facility when you arrive at surgery for your appointment located in the lobby area.
Online patient services allows you to book, cancel and request repeat medication. Please register for this service via reception.