Morning and afternoon surgeries are by appointment only. Please ring for an urgent or routine appointment using the following guidelines:
- Please make a separate appointment for each person to be seen.
- For all on-going and non-urgent problems, usually with the doctor of your choice, please book in advance by phone after 10.30am.
- Urgent GP appointments are given to patients who must be seen that day. The doctor of your choice cannot be guaranteed. A doctor will phone patients requesting emergency appointments and allocate as appropriate Please contact on the day they are required, before 9.30am if possible.
- Emergency Calls – will take priority. Please tell the receptionist that you consider the problem to be an emergency so that the doctor can be informed.
- Occasionally it may be more appropriate for you to ring 999 for an ambulance directly (eg severe chest pains) and this may be advised.
If you cannot attend for your appointments please let us know as soon as possible so that the cancellation may be offered to another patient whose need may be urgent.
Please let the receptionist know when you arrive at surgery for your appointment